Monday, May 08, 2006

Imogen Heap!

On May 6th 2006 Marilou let me take her to see Imogen Heap in Salt Lake City. All I can say is WOW. Posted by Picasa

Here are some scans of the Tickets and stickers we got at the show.
Here is Marilou's ticket

And my ticket

Here is the front of the sticker

Here is the back of the sticker


Here are some cool links to check out.

Her homepage and her "my space"
KRCWHosts a cool radio showthat last year featured Imogen and the Year before that Frou Frou These links will require a Real Audio player. I really like this one.

The show KCRW hosts of Imogen is just about how the show was. Just amazing.

Her friend Zoe Keating was the opening act. Again it was amazing. I really enjoyed what she does with a cello.

To be honest (because everyone is a critic right?) I would have rather paid a little more and had the concert in a place like Maurice Abravanel Hall I am not sure what it is with Utahns or if it is just the type of people that enjoy Imogen's music, but NO ONE WAS DANCEING! So, to of had the concert where people could have sta down and seen Zoe and Imogen do their thing would have been great. At anyrate when Imogen comes back in November you can bet we will be there.